What is the purpose of Heartquake?
- To give a voice to those who experienced the earthquake as a means to express themselves and as positive therapy;
- To create an interactive online community and channel through which children outside Nepal can ask questions and share ideas with children within Nepal;
- To explore the role of media in how we experience international events;
- To explore the role of reflections in developing empathy in Australian students;
- To create an historical record of Nepal’s 2015 earthquakes, in particular through the point of view of young people.